rhombus n' hexagon rhombus n' hexagon

Won't lie

This was pretty funny although basic.

Gets a 10 out of niceness.

Ludamage responds:

Thanx, one fair man )))

How 2 Make a Ngs Username How 2 Make a Ngs Username

Guilty

I'm pretty sure over half this damn site is guilty of the steps in this flash.

Sir Basel Pike Promo Sir Basel Pike Promo

Can't wait

Oh wow, I'm going to tell you straight up I really want to play this game. It's about time someone took a real look inside not only the human psyche, but the child one too. Can't wait to play it.

Didn't hear the music, though, had it on mute, sorry. x]

Wasted Youth, Part 1 Wasted Youth, Part 1

Wooow

Okay, so once I was playing it for quite a while I was thinking 'this is pretty tedious, not sure if I'm looking forward to a part two.'

But then, upon reaching the ending, that flipped 180. I'm super ready to play part two.

Hurry!

Clarence's Big Chance Clarence's Big Chance

Still going

I'm still playing, but the length of this game (thanks to the doors) kind of lower my liking for it. I want to see the end though, because it is a pretty funny storyline.

Pseudolonewolf responds:

I try to make my games long because I personally prefer games to entertain me for at least a day rather than for just a lunch break or something.
Since a lot of Flash gamers seem to be the 'lunch break' kind, I'll keep this in mind for my future games and probably make them shorter.

Wheel War Wheel War

Definitely addicting.

Played on Normal and it was very easy. As everyone says, the graphics are lacking, but i don't think this game needs graphics to excel. It is extremely addicting and I just had to play until I won.

Dirk Dagger Pulp Dirk Dagger Pulp

Holy good god

Looking at it in Full Size...there's just so much detail put into it...

It's beautiful! (And hilarious.)

beauty beauty

Realistic

Not quite in the way of texture, but definitely in proportion and overall look it's realistic. I just wish you would have had a different background other than green...maybe a brown of sorts.
But really good. (:

Damien Damien

Damn.

This is right down my alley when it comes to art. Good job.

And for anyone wondering, I'll take a guess and say this was done on the computer. Plus it looks like white on black to me as opposed to the other way around. Creative.