Okay, so once I was playing it for quite a while I was thinking 'this is pretty tedious, not sure if I'm looking forward to a part two.'
But then, upon reaching the ending, that flipped 180. I'm super ready to play part two.
I'm still playing, but the length of this game (thanks to the doors) kind of lower my liking for it. I want to see the end though, because it is a pretty funny storyline.
I try to make my games long because I personally prefer games to entertain me for at least a day rather than for just a lunch break or something.
Since a lot of Flash gamers seem to be the 'lunch break' kind, I'll keep this in mind for my future games and probably make them shorter.
Played on Normal and it was very easy. As everyone says, the graphics are lacking, but i don't think this game needs graphics to excel. It is extremely addicting and I just had to play until I won.
Lol only made it to 31. But I did really like the concept of the game and I LOVED how well it ran. I just started playing this after playing a game that was very laggy, and the very clean way this game ran made me really happy. (:
It was super hard to clean the screen though! While i was killing enemies I tried to get the screen clean but I just wiped the mess everywhere, lol.
Very enjoyable. I agree with the statement early on in the game, you definitely should use headphones. The sounds and music in this game bring it all together and I'm not sure if I could've played it without the music (particularly the creepy song that plays when you get in one of the battles).
I like it, but once I started playing it I realized it is definitely made for desktop computers. There was no way I could shoot enemies and move around to collect the pixels on my laptop. A truly fantastic game though. :)
Never played a game from you that wasn't epic.
Played it for-ever.
I loved the art of hell and Satan, but the ending was just slow and boring.
Love the graphics of it, especially the man hanging from the ceiling in the Tree Monster's home. So glad there's going to be a part 3. :)
Not that bad, but there's some issues I have with it.
- This game is basically Toss the Turtle, just a watered down version with a pumpkin. The first thing I noticed was that you had the same screen with the same hittable items in the same places every time. That kind of made it boring for me, I knew what was where.
- As armywifeponder88 said, knowing what to do for the achievements would help. Plus, I have money, but there's no way to figure out how much things cost or how much money I need for the next upgrade. That's just bad programming, how can you forget to put prices in there?
- It's kind of annoying how the power meter goes from full immediately back to empty, so if you hold it a second too long your pumpkin goes nowhere. Having it go progressively to full then back to empty would make it a lot better.
Overall you can see there was effort put into this game, but it's got some improvements to be made before it's a good game.
- added a little fix so the hittable items on the initial screen are more randimized.
- all the items in upgrade screen have tooltips with the price and a few details. I added a note hint down in the upgrade screen.
- power meter fixed
Thanks for your suggestions.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.