Wasted Youth, Part 1 Wasted Youth, Part 1

Wooow

Okay, so once I was playing it for quite a while I was thinking 'this is pretty tedious, not sure if I'm looking forward to a part two.'

But then, upon reaching the ending, that flipped 180. I'm super ready to play part two.

Hurry!

Clarence's Big Chance Clarence's Big Chance

Still going

I'm still playing, but the length of this game (thanks to the doors) kind of lower my liking for it. I want to see the end though, because it is a pretty funny storyline.

Pseudolonewolf responds:

I try to make my games long because I personally prefer games to entertain me for at least a day rather than for just a lunch break or something.
Since a lot of Flash gamers seem to be the 'lunch break' kind, I'll keep this in mind for my future games and probably make them shorter.

Wheel War Wheel War

Definitely addicting.

Played on Normal and it was very easy. As everyone says, the graphics are lacking, but i don't think this game needs graphics to excel. It is extremely addicting and I just had to play until I won.

BattlePaint BattlePaint

iSuck

Lol only made it to 31. But I did really like the concept of the game and I LOVED how well it ran. I just started playing this after playing a game that was very laggy, and the very clean way this game ran made me really happy. (:

It was super hard to clean the screen though! While i was killing enemies I tried to get the screen clean but I just wiped the mess everywhere, lol.

K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

Nice

Very enjoyable. I agree with the statement early on in the game, you definitely should use headphones. The sounds and music in this game bring it all together and I'm not sure if I could've played it without the music (particularly the creepy song that plays when you get in one of the battles).

Distance Distance

Art

I don't know about the people who were expecting some ground-breaking game that could have sold for 50 bucks on retail, but I really enjoyed it. The graphics were actually very nice to look at and the situation was caught in perfection.

Good game. (:

Pixel Purge Pixel Purge

Pretty good.

I like it, but once I started playing it I realized it is definitely made for desktop computers. There was no way I could shoot enemies and move around to collect the pixels on my laptop. A truly fantastic game though. :)

Treadmillasaurus Rex Treadmillasaurus Rex

Sheesh.

Never played a game from you that wasn't epic.

Played it for-ever.

Trick-or-Treat Adventure! Trick-or-Treat Adventure!

The Ending

I loved the art of hell and Satan, but the ending was just slow and boring.

And diabetic.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

So great.

Love the graphics of it, especially the man hanging from the ceiling in the Tree Monster's home. So glad there's going to be a part 3. :)